I am a person (proof of this fact is left to the reader) who has been granted an internet connection and uses it extensively for assorted purposes. I enjoy many things, most of which involve manipulating some state according to various sets of rules.
- CXGraph - Graph complex functions online, but better than before
- zzcxz visualizer - Force-directed graph of zzcxz using D3.js
- complexpr - A toy programming language with an interpreter written in Rust
- Quectocraft - An ultra-minimalist implementation of a Minecraft server in Rust and Lua
- RSS Bundler - Bundle multiple RSS feeds into one
See more on the projects page and on my Forgejo instance.